4H/FFA Center Building Rental Information
The main room measures about 60 feet wide by 80 feet long.
There are @ 40 - 8 Ft Rectangular tables, 8 - 60 inch round, and @ 390 chairs available for use (100 more chairs available upon request). The seating capacity is approximately 300 banquet style.
$150 DEPOSIT REQUIRED (refundable pending inspection after the event)
$50 Small Meeting Room & Kitchen Only
$200 ONE DAY Rate (IN and OUT SAME DAY)
$400 Weekend Rate (Friday Noon – Sunday Noon: pending no other paid bookings)
$75 each additional day
No outside alcohol allowed, must be provided by Greenfield Bowl per contract.
No household auctions will be allowed in the 4H/FFA Center.
- A PA sound system and projector and screen are available upon request when picking up the key.
- NO WALL or CEILING DECORATIONS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED. NO HOLES OR USE OF ANYTHING THAT WILL DAMAGE THE WALLS OR CEILING!!
- NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN BUILDING.
- LIQUOR WILL BE SERVED ONLY BY AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL. Renter must contact Carol Root at
- Greenfield Bowl (641-743-2160) at least 14 days if possible prior to the event regarding the estimated number attending. NO OTHER ALCOHOL WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE ADAIR COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS. It is a contract violation to bring outside alcohol to your events.
- WEEKEND RENTALS ONLY, DOES NOT APPLY TO ONE DAY RATE: If there are no other paid bookings, the rental rate is from noon Friday until noon Sunday. The building must be cleaned and vacated by 12 pm on Sunday or additional rates will apply. The deposit can be withheld if these guidelines are not followed. Additional day $75 each.
- A $150 DEPOSIT will be necessary at the time of reservation and will be returned if canceled 30
- days prior to the event. This covers single and multi-day events. The entire rental amount (NOT RENT MINUS DEPOSIT) will be due 7 working days prior to use of the building or the contract may be VOID.
- The keys may be picked up the day before the event (if nothing is booked). When keys are returned the building will be inspected. If the inspection is passed the deposit will be returned by check. If any cleaning or damage repair is needed or any items in this contract are violated, the entire $150.00 will be forfeited and the total amount of damages will be the responsibility of renter.
- Renter Responsibilities: Renter is responsible for cleaning the building, which shall include:
- 1. Clear & wipe down tables/chairs 2. Clean Kitchen
- 3. Sweep, mop, vacuum floors 4. Clean and scrub bathrooms
- 5. Turn off lights 6. Put garbage in the dumpster
- 7. Be sure the building is locked when you leave.
- Cleaning supplies are located in the storage room and paper products are located in a kitchen cupboard. The owner is to be held harmless in the event of injury or accident while this agreement is in force.
- If there are any problems when you arrive to set up (or anytime during your event) please let us know immediately. We want this to be a positive experience for everyone involved!
For booking info call 641-743-2856 or use the contact form on the website.